Double Chocolate Pie
By Taste of Home
Total Time Prep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes 8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- Semisweet chocolate curls and shavings, optional
- In a bowl, whisk 3/4 cup milk and chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread into crust.
- In another bowl, whisk the remaining milk and the white chocolate pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
1 piece: 194 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 413mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.