Fluffy Key Lime Pie
by Taste of Home
Total Time Prep: 20 min. + chilling Makes 8 servings
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (0.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) Key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches
- In a large bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 2 hours.
1 piece: 194 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat