- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups strawberries & blueberries
- Substitute any type of fresh berry or use frozen mixed berries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- In each of 2 parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture and a fourth of the berries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving.
1 parfait: 146 calories, 4g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Strawberries and blueberries are well known to be high in antioxidants and a great source of minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, and dietary fibre. They contain many bioactive phytochemicals, such as phenolic compounds and organic acids that boost the immune system.