NOW SPORTS Arginine and Citrulline (120 vcaps)
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
NOW - Arginine and Citrulline - 120 Capsule(s) - NPN : 80035259
- Supports protein metabolism
- Maintain Nitrogen balance better
- L- Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein
- Vegetarian / Vegan
Arginine and Citrulline are two amino acids that are integral to protein metabolism and utilization, as well as to the maintenance of muscle tissue. Both are key intermediates in the urea cycle, where they participate in the detoxification of ammonia via the production of urea. Arginine that has not been converted to urea, enters general circulation where it is distributed to various tissues and metabolized for other uses such as protein synthesis.
Scientific studies have shown that supplementing Citrulline along with Arginine helps maintain nitrogen balance better than supplementation with Arginine alone.
Our NOW® natural and organic Supplements are an effective way to ensure you and your loved ones are getting essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients for daily optimal health.
Since 1968, NOW has been making top quality products that are tested to the highest standards to empower people to lead healthier lives.
Our promise - what is on the label, is precisely what is in the bottle.
INGREDIENTS Each capsule contains:
L-Arginine 500 mg and L-Citrulline 250 mg.
Veg Capsule (hypromellose, water), Silica, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Cellulose.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adult Dosage: Take 2 Capsule, 1-3 times daily between meals.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if your cardiovascular condition worsens, if you have a renal/kidney disease or if you are following a low protein diet.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from a cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners.
- Do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction.
- Some people may experience gastro-intestinal discomfort (such as diarrhea).
Shipping Times Vary Pending Stock Availability