NOW SPORTS Tribulus Extract (400 mg - 100 caps)
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
NOW - Tribulus - 100 Capsule(s) - NPN : 80047436
Tribulus terrestris has been used for centuries in ancient Greece, India and Africa to enhance vitality and virility. Recent research indicates that Tribulus can support the body’s free radical defense systems and preliminary studies suggest that Tribulus may help to promote healthy endocrine function and male reproductive health. Protodioscin is a phytochemical agent derived from Tribulus terrestris L plant, which has been clinically proven to improve sexual desire and enhance erection via the conversion of protodioscine to DHEA (De-Hydro-Epi-Androsterone). NOW® Tribulus 400 mg Capsule is standardized to contain a minimum of 45% Saponins to deliver consistent and reliable results.
Our NOW® natural and organic Supplements are an effective way to ensure you and your loved ones are getting essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients for daily optimal health.
Since 1968, NOW®has been making top quality products that are tested to the highest standards to empower people to lead healthier lives.
Our promise - what is on the label, is precisely what is in the bottle.
INGREDIENTS Each capsule contains:
Tribulus terresteris (Standardized 15:1 Extract) 400mg (Standardized to contain 45% Saponins).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water), White Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Silica, and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily. For occasional use only.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have benign prostate hyperplasia or prostate cancer (due to possible androgenic effects).
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in this case, discontinue use.
- A diuretic effect may occur; in which case, you should discontinue use.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience breast pain, discomfort, and/or tenderness.
Shipping Times Vary Pending Stock Availability